7th International Conference «Arctic Shelf Development: step by step»
Nonprofit organization “Association of Suppliers for Oil and Gas Industry “Murmanshelf” invites you to participate in the 7th International Conference «Arctic Shelf Development: step by step».
The Conference will take place in Murmansk on the 18th – 19th of November, 2014 supported by the Government of the Murmansk Region in the framework of the III Murmansk International Business Week.
Key issues of the conference:
• Russian Arctic shelf. Current condition, problems and prospects of oil and gas development
• Development of northern regions while prospecting continental shelf of Russian Arctic seas
• Usage of the nearest resources of Barents Sea for gasification of Murmansk
• Development of production base and coastal infrastructure
• International cooperation of collaborating countries in the Arctic region
• Investment climate on the Arctic shelf
• International cooperation in OSR operations
• Economic and regulatory aspects of development of the Arctic shelf
Traditionally, the conference is attended by more than 200 oil and gas companies which specialize in exploration, production and refinery of hydrocarbon raw materials, suppliers of oil and gas industry, scientific and research institutes, educational institutions, legislative and executive authorities.